Santa Special Terms & Conditions
Santa Special Tickets, Terms and Conditions
All tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with RMR prior to purchase, as purchase of Tickets constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Ticket price includes train ride, visit to Santa’s Grotto, small gift and 1 free accompanying adult. We may be able to accommodate additional adults at a ticket price of £1.00 each, payable on the day, but this is dependent on carriage space & is not guaranteed.
- The age of each child & contact details of the purchaser must be supplied at time of purchase. A separate ticket for each child can be added to the cart before final payment.
- After purchasing your ticket, you will receive a confirmation email with your boarding, time within 1 week.
- Tickets will be available for collection at the booking office on the day of the event. A valid ticket must be presented to the Station Master to ride the Santa Special.
- It is your responsibility to check your order before purchasing online tickets, as if you have made a mistake they cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your order on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- A proof of purchase email must be shown when collecting tickets from the booking office, online version is acceptable.
- Tickets are non-refundable, if you wish to sell your ticket to a friend, you must notify RMR PRIOR to the event. We will do our best to accommodate, but cannot guarantee that age appropriate gifts will be available for ‘sold onwards’ tickets.
- In the unlikely event that RMR should need to cancel your Santa Special Train Ride, we will endeavour to offer a full refund, but only if contact details are supplied at time of purchase.